BioM: Schrieber, Adell (1947)
Contact: Audrey Roedl
Surnames: Schrieber, Wisnosky
----Source: The Loyal Tribune (Loyal, Clark County, Wis 03 July 1947)
Schrieber, Adell (21 JUNE 1947)
In a ceremony performed on June 21, at St John’s Lutheran church in Riplinger by the Rev. August Quandt, Miss Adell Schrieber, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Paul Schrieber of Ripplinger, became the bride of Donald Wisnosky, son of Mr. and Mrs. Arthur Wisnosky, also of Riplinger.
Mrs. Arnold Copet, sister of the bride, came from Fond du Lac to be matron of honor at the occasion. Mr. Copet was best man. Other attendants were Mr. and Mrs. Russell Johnson of Wausau and Mr. and Mrs. Ray Wisnosky of Spencer. Mrs. Johnson is a sister of the bride, while Mr. Wisnosky is the groom’s brother.
The bride was gowned in white lace, her dress being styled with a sweetheart neckline, long train and long sleeves. Her fingertip veil was fastened to a beaded headdress. She carried white lilies, red roses and sweet peas. Mrs. Copet was gowned in pink nylon and carried pink and white carnations. Mrs. Johnson wore a yellow gown and carried yellow and pink roses. Mrs. Wisnosky wore a blue gown and carried red roses and white carnations.
A buffet supper was served at the home of the bride’s parents to 30 guests. A dance honoring the couple was held at the Riplinger hall in the evening.
Both Mr. and Mrs. Wisnosky attended the Unity high school, while Mr. Wisnosky also attended Wausau Business college for two years. He has been employed by the George Foelsch factory on route one, Loyal, for the past three years.
Following their honeymoon in South Dakota, the young couple will live temporarily with the groom’s parents, before moving to Neenah.
The Loyal Tribune joins their many friends in wishing them a long and happy journey through life.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs