BioM: Anderson, Mary (1958)

 

Contact: Dolores Mohr Kenyon

E-mail: dolores@wiclarkcountyhistory.org 
 

Surnames: Anderson, Quicker, Gerber, Schafer, Johnson, Hammerle, Barth, Vanderwyst, Harwick, Eisenmann 
 

----Source: Clark County Press (Neillsville, Clark Co., WI.) December 11, 1958 
 

Anderson, Mary (Marriage - 6 December 1958) 
 

The wedding of Miss Mary Anderson, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Robert Anderson, and Jerry Quicker, son of Mr. and Mrs. Hubert Quicker, both of Neillsville, took place Saturday at 2 p.m. in St. Mary’s church rectory.  The ceremony was performed by the Rev. Fr. Joseph Eisenmann. 
 

The bride wore a blue knit suit with navy and white accessories.  The bridal corsage consisted of an orchid.   
 
Mrs. Walter Gerber, of Rockford, Ill., attended as matron of honor.  The groom was attended by Walter Gerber, Rockford, Ill. 
 

Eighty guests attended a reception held at the home of the groom’s parents. 
 

The young couple is residing in Eau Claire, where the groom is employed. 
 

Guests from away here for the wedding were: Mr. and Mrs. Melvin Schafer, Stevens Point; Mr. and Mrs. Willard Johnson, Mrs. Wallace Hammerle and daughter, Marshfield; Mrs. Milton Johnson, and Mr. and Mrs. John Barth, Chili; Mr. and Mrs. Roland Quicker, Mr. and Mrs. Laverne Vanderwyst, James Quicker, Mr. and Mrs. Robert Barth, Mr. and Mrs. James Barth, Mr. and Mrs. Harvey Johnson, all of Granton; Mr. and Mrs. Raymond Barth, Mr. and Mrs. R. W. Quicker and children, and Mr. and Mrs. Charles Harwick, Neillsville. 

 

 


© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.

 

Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.

 

Become a Clark County History Buff

 

Report Broken Links

A site created and maintained by the Clark County History Buffs
and supported by your generous donations.

 

Webmasters: Leon Konieczny, Tanya Paschke,

Janet & Stan Schwarze, James W. Sternitzky,

Crystal Wendt & Al Wessel

 

CLARK CO. WI HISTORY HOME PAGE