BioM: Krueger, Arlene (1955)
Surnames: Krueger, Lulloff, Woik, Leffel, Richards
----Source: OWEN ENTERPRISE (Owen, Clark County, Wis.) 12/22/1955
Krueger, Arlene (17 DEC 1955)
St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, town of Green Grove, provided the setting on Saturday afternoon for the marriage of Miss Arlene Krueger, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Walter Krueger, Curtiss (Clark Co., Wis.), and Carmen Lulloff, Milwaukee, son of Mr. and Mrs. Bernard Lulloff, Owen.
During the 1:00 o’clock ceremony, which was performed by the Rev. Martin Krause, nuptial music was provided by Mrs. Pauline Woik and choir.
Gold threads brightened the beige suit dress donned by the bride. Her accessories were white and her corsage contained baby orchids.
Attending the bride were Mrs. Milford Leffel of Curtiss as matron of honor and Mrs. Melvin Leffel, Colby, and Mrs. Clarence Richards, Goodman, as bridesmaids. They were attired in dressmaker suits of aqua, rose and cocoa brown, respectively, accented with white accessories. Yellow roses and feather carnations composed their corsages.
Completing the wedding party were the groom’s attendants, James Lulloff of Tennessee as best man, and Melvin Leffel and Clarence Richards, groomsmen.
Mrs. Krueger selected a black dress with white accessories for her daughter’s wedding, while the groom’s mother was present in a navy blue and pink dress. Their identical corsages contained pink and white carnations.
Baskets of flowers and décor in a silver and white theme made the home of the bride festive for the reception which followed the ceremony. Dinner was served at the Colby Hotel with a dance that evening in the Memorial Hall at Dorchester concluding the event.
Out of town guests were from Abbotsford, Colby, Thorp, Owen, Greenwood, Marshfield, Mosinee, Milwaukee, Edgar, Minneapolis, Tennessee and Kentucky.
The newlyweds will make their home in Milwaukee.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs