BioM: Hunter, Reva (1948)
Contact: Audrey Roedl
Surnames: Hunter, Lindekugel
----Source: The Loyal Tribune (Loyal, Clark County, Wis. 08 July 1948)
Hunter, Reva (26 JUNE 1948)
In a double-ring ceremony at the Trinity Lutheran church on Saturday, June 26, Miss Reva Hunter, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Al Hunter of Marshfield, became the bride of Victor Lindekugel, son of Mr. and Mrs. William Lindekugel of Loyal. The Rev. John C. Langholz officiated.
The bride was gowned in white slipper satin, fashioned with an embroidered bertha, a net yoke, long pointed sleeves and a long train. Her full length veil, with inverted heart edging, fell from a beaded tiara. She carried a sweetheart bouquet of roses and lilies
The maid of honor was Miss Joyce Render4meister of Marshfield, who wore a pink net formal, styled with a drop-shoulder effect and a high, round neckline. A short matching veil was fashioned to her floral headdress. The bridesmaid, Miss Esther Niehaus of Marshfield, was dressed in pink taffeta. Both attendants carried yellow and white carnations and pink carnations.
The bride’s sister, Georgia Ann Hunter was junior bridesmaid, wore a white embroidered ninon gown. Her matching headdress and miniature bouquet were similar to those of the other attendants.
Robert Lindekugel served as best man for his brother, while Edmund Hinkelmann was groomsman. Kenneth Petrack of Marshfield, a cousin of the bride, was ring bearer.
A 5 o’clock dinner was served to about 50 guests in the church parlors. About 300 guests attended a reception at the home of the bride’s parents that evening.
After a wedding trip to Sheboygan Falls and Chicago, the couple will reside at Loyal.
The bride, a graduate of Marshfield high school, was employed at the Normington Laundry in Marshfield. Her husband attended the Prosperity school in the town of Eaton and is now employed by Norman Luchterhand here.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs