BioM: Klimeck, Kathryn (1959)
Surnames: Ingersoll, Klimeck, Holtzhausen, Weller
----Source: Abbotsford Tribune (Abbotsford, Clark County, Wis.) 01/22/1959
Klimeck, Kathryn (Marriage - 17 Jan. 1959)
Miss Kathryn Klimeck, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. John Klimeck of Stetsonville, and Harold Ingersoll, son of Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth Ingersoll of Abbotsford, exchanged marriage vows Saturday afternoon at Zion Lutheran church, at Stetsonville. The Rev. William P. Holtzhausen read the double ring service at 2:00 o’clock. Mrs. Holtzhausen was organist and soloist.
The bride, who was given in marriage by her father, wore a floor length gown of lace and nylon net. The bodice was designed with a Sabrina neckline and long sleeves.
Her veil was finger tip length and her bouquet was an arrangement of red roses and white carnations.
Attending the bride were her sister, Ethel, of Marshfield, as maid of honor and Miss Sharon Weller of Abbotsford, as bridesmaid. They wore dresses made alike of cotillion blue net with short sleeves and lace jackets. They wore circular net head pieces and carried bouquets of yellow and white carnations.
Miss Sharon Klimeck, as flower girl, and Kenneth Klimeck, as ring bearer, niece and nephew of the bride, completed the wedding party. The little flower girl was dressed in a white, floor length dress and carried a basket of roses.
After the ceremony, a reception was held at the town hall and supper was served at the church basement to 200 guests. In the evening, a wedding dance was held at the Dorchester memorial hall.
The new Mr. and Mrs. Ingersoll left on a week’s wedding trip to Hibbing, Minn., and on their return, will live at Stetsonville. The groom is employed at the Abbotsford Auto Wrecking Company in Abbotsford. The bride, a graduate of the Abbotsford high school, was employed in the office of the Medical Society in Milwaukee.
Guests at the wedding came from Milwaukee, Gilman, Abbotsford, Dorchester, Marshfield, Thorp, Medford and Colby.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs