BioM: Weller, Sharon Albertine (1959)
Surnames: Weller, Klimeck, Oehler, Laper, Sprengler, Juneau
----Source: Abbotsford Tribune (Abbotsford, Clark County, Wis.) 08/27/1959
Weller, Sharon Albertine (Marriage - 22 Aug. 1959)
Miss Sharon Albertine Weller and Arthur John Klimeck exchanged marriage vows Saturday evening at 7:00 o’clock at Christ Lutheran church. The Rev. F. H. Sprengler performed the ceremony during which Herbert Juneau sang, "The Lord’s Prayer," and "Because," with self accompaniment.
Parents of the couple are Mr. and Mrs. Clarence Weller, Abbotsford, and Mr. and Mrs. John Klimeck, Stetsonville.
The bride wore a street length dress of white flocked nylon, trimmed with green and wore a shoulder corsage of pink roses and white carnations. She completed her attire with a clamp-on hat trimmed with white net and lilies of the valley and white gloves.
Attending the couple were Miss Janet Laper and Donald Oehler, friends of the couple.
The maid of honor wore a street length dress of white flocked nylon, trimmed with pink. Pink roses trimmed her white net clamp-on hat and pink roses and white carnations were used in her shoulder corsage.
Mrs. Weller wore a blue dress to her daughter’s wedding and white was chosen by the mother of the groom. Both had corsages of yellow and white carnations.
Sixty guests were served supper in the church basement and attended a reception which followed at Red Arrow park. They were from Abbotsford, Stetsonville, Medford, Colby, Curtiss, Thorp, Gilman, Marshfield, and Milwaukee.
The bride was employed in the Abbotsford school office last year and at present is employed as proofreader at Hertling Typesetting Company, Milwaukee. The groom is a press operator at Frostal Tannery.
The new Mr. and Mrs. Klimeck will make their home at 1820A North 19th Street, Milwaukee.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs