BioM: Weber, Dolores M. (1951)
Surnames: Weber, Magedanz, Helmke, Zink
----Source: Loyal Tribune (Loyal, Clark Co., Wis.) 06/07/1951
Weber, Dolores M. (23 MAY 1951)
Now residing with her parents are the new Mr. and Mrs. Joseph John Magedanz, who were united in marriage at 9 a.m. on Wednesday, May 23rd, at Sacred Heart of Jesus Catholic Church in Marshfield. The Rev. Edmund Cramer was the officiating clergyman.
The bride, the former Dolores Marie Weber, is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Philip Weber, Marshfield, R. 1, and the groom’s parents, Mr. and Mrs. Herman Magedanz, reside on Loyal (Clark Co., Wis.) R. 2.
Two rows of Alencon lace outlined the square yoke of the gown selected by the bride. Rows of ruffles and lace centered the front of the long sleeved dress and extended around the bottom. Her fingertip veil fell from a tiara of seed pearls and she carried a bridal bouquet of pink roses, carnations, and lilies of the valley.
Mrs. August Helmke, Stratford, the bride’s only sister, was the matron of honor. Her gown was of pale pink ninon and she carried a bouquet of calla lilies, carnations, and lilies of the valley.
Miss Gloria Zink, Cudahy, the groom’s cousin, as bridesmaid, was attired in a sea green French crepe dress. Her bouquet was the same as the matron of honor’s.
Romaine Magedanz, South Milwaukee, the groom’s brother, was best man, and August Helmke, Stratford, the bride’s brother-in-law, the groomsmen.
A breakfast was served at the home of the bride’s parents and a supper at the home of the groom’s parents, where the newlyweds also greeted friends at a reception.
The bride is a graduate of the Marshfield Senior High School and the groom received his education in Loyal.
Guests at the wedding were from Chicago, Milwaukee, Cudahy, Lomira, Edgar, Auburndale, Stratford, Neillsville, Colby, Loyal, and Marshfield.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs