BioM Schecklman, Rosalind (1952)
Surnames: Schecklman, Aumann, Mueller, Pavelko, Preising, Ochs, Bergemann, Schumaker, Ciganek, Gloudeman
----Source: Loyal Tribune (Loyal, Clark Co., Wis.) 07/10/1952
Schecklman, Rosalind (28 JUN 1952)
In St. Michael’s Catholic Church, Milwaukee, Miss Rosalind Schecklman, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Leo Schecklman, Neillsville, became the bride of Louis Aumann, son of Mr. and Mrs. Henry Aumann, Loyal (Clark Co., Wis.), Saturday morning, June 28, 1952.
Officiating at the nuptial high mass and double ring ceremony was the Rev. Edward Aumann, uncle of the groom.
The bride, given in marriage by her father, wore a wedding gown of white Chantilly lace styled with a long train, a sweetheart neckline in tiny pearls, and long sleeves that came to points over her wrists. Her fingertip veil was held by an open crown of pearl sand rhinestones. , and she wore a strand of pearls. She carried a bouquet of carnations and pompons centered with a purple orchid.
Mrs. Roland Mueller, Milwaukee, served as her sister’s matron of honor. She was attired in a pink taffeta gown with a net overskirt and lace bodice and jacket. A matching colored sweetheart headpiece of net, a pink choker and earrings completed her ensemble. She carried a bouquet of blue carnations and white pompons.
Serving as bridesmaids, with dresses and headpieces styled like the matron of honor’s,w ere four friends of the bride, all of Milwaukee, Miss Mary Ann Pavelko wore Nile green; Miss Doris Preising wore orchid; Mrs. Arlene Ochs wore yellow, and Miss Shirley Bergemann, blue. All carried boquets of American Beauty roses and white carnations. Each also wore a choker and earrings that were gifts of the bride.
Lnn Schumaker, Milwaukee, in a gown and headdress styled in miniature as the matron of honor’s, was flower girl. Her flowers were also blue carnations and white pompons.
Attending the groom as best man was his brother, Clarence Aumann, Milwaukee. Joe Ciganek, Milwaukee, Irban Aumann, Loyal, brother of the groom, Roland Mueller, Milwaukee, brother-in-law of the bride, and Paul Gloudeman, Loyal, were groomsmen.
Leonard and Lloyd Schumaker, Milwaukee, ushered.
The mothers of the bride and groom wore navy colored dresses with white accessories and corsages of white carnations and red roses.
A breakfast was served at the home of the bride’s sister and a dinner at "Old Heidelberg" for the immediate families. At an evening reception at Turner Hall 250 guests were in attendance.
The bride is a graduate of the Loyal High School, and for the past eight years has been employed by the Master Lock co. in Milwaukee. The groom, who attended school in Neillsville, is employed by the Schlitz Brewing Co.
Upon their return from a wedding trip to Colorado Springs and other Western points, they will be at home at 2523 Kilbourn Ave.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs