BioM: Lautenbach, Kayleen Grace (1961)
Contact Dolores Mohr Kenyon
Surnames: Lautenbach, Erickson, Eisentraut, Kuechenmeister, Meddaugh, Wall, Zank, Dieck
----Source: Clark County Press (Neillsville, Clark Co., WI.) September 28, 1961
Lautenbach, Kayleen Grace (Marriage - 23 September 1961)
Nuptial vows were exchanged Saturday in a candlelight service uniting in marriage Miss Kayleen Grace Lautenbach, Rt. 2, Granton, daughter of Pat Lautenbach, and Milton Wayne Erickson, Rockford, Ill., son of Mr. and Mrs. George Erickson, Rt. 1, Neillsville. The altar of Zion American Lutheran Church in the Town of Grant was adorned with baskets of chrysanthemums. The double ring ceremony was performed by the Rev. Evan Dieck.
The bride was given in marriage by her father. She was attired in a street length dress of Bryn Athyn lace over tulle, net and taffeta. The very full bouffant skirt was styled with a scalloped hemline. The fitted bodice, with portrait scalloped neckline, was edged with iridescent sequins. A matching empire jacket with cap sleeves completed her gown. (A line is missing here) attached to a clip Swedish crown headpiece.
She carried a bouquet of white gardenias sprayed a light pink and centered with a large white orchid, all placed on a large lace bow.
Mrs. Arne Eisentraut of Rockford, Ill., was her matron of honor. Attending as bridesmaid was Mrs. Dennis Kuechenmeister, Granton.
Arne Eisentraut of Rockford was bestman. Groomsman was Dennis Kuechenmeister, and ushers were James Eisentraut and Gordon Meddaugh.
"The Lord’s Prayer" and "Because," were sung by Ellis Wall, accompanied by Miss Eileen Zank.
The bride and groom are 1959 graduates of Granton and Neillsville High schools, respectively. Mrs. Erickson has been employed in Marshfield and her husband in Rockford, Ill., where they will live at 213 Macon Drive.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs