BioM: Grell, Patricia (1958)
Surnames: Grell, Untiedt, Lamont, Horner, Steffec
----Source: OWEN ENTERPRISE (Owen, Clark County, Wis.) 10/02/1958
Grell, Patricia (27 SEP 1958)
The Rev. John Pinion united Miss Patricia Grell, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Robert Grell, Colby, and Harry Untiedt Jr., son of Mr. and Mrs. Harry Untied Sr., Curtiss (Clark Co., Wis.), in marriage Saturday at 9:30 a.m. at a nuptial Low Mass, in St. Mary’s Catholic Church in Colby.
William Gries sang "Ave Maria" and Panis Angelicus," accompanied by the organist, Mrs. Alois M. Gabriel.
The bride entered the church on the arm of her father wearing a floorlength gown of Chantilly lace over satin with a Sabrina neckline trimmed with sequins. Her silk illusion veil fell from a crown trimmed with seed pearls and sequins. She carried a cascade bouquet of yellow roses and white carnations.
Miss Donna Untied, West Allis, was maid of honor, and Miss Joanne Untiedt, West Allis, was a bridesmaid. They wore ballerina length dresses of rose colored nylon chiffon with velvet tops and matching hats and carried colonial style bouquets of yellow chrysanthemums and white carnations.
Peggy Lamont of Colby was flower girl, wearing a floor length gown of lace and net and she carried yellow roses and white carnations.
Michael Grell, Colby, was best man, and Emil Untiedt Jr., Curtiss, was a groomsman.
Ushers were William Horner, Curtiss, and Bob Steffec, Owen.
Following eh ceremony a dinner for the wedding party was held at the Colby Hotel and a reception was also held there. A dance was held in the evening at the Kolby Park, Colby.
The groom attended Colby High School and is engaged in farming. He has been in service for two years.
The bride also attended Colby High School and is employed as an operator at the General Telephone Co.
The will honeymoon in Illinois and then make their home in Colby.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs