BioM: Olejniczak, Sandra Mae (1959)
Surnames: Olejniczak, Jarocki, Jalowitz, Siudak, Hazuga, Weger, Luzinski, Koney
----Source: OWEN ENTERPRISE (Owen, Clark County, Wis.) 07/30/1959
Olejniczak, Sandra Mae (18 JUL 1959)
Miss Sandra Mae Olejniczak, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. John Koney of Thorp, and George Jarocki, son of Mr. and Mrs. Bruno Jarocki Sr. of Withee (Clark Co., Wis.), were married in a 10 a.m. ceremony Saturday, July 18, 1959, at St. Hedwig’s Catholic Church in Thorp.
The Rev. Constant Chilicki officiated in the double ring ceremony. The church choir sang with All Ciolkosz as organist.
As the bride was given in marriage by her step-father, she wore a chapel length gown of nylon tulle over satin fashioned with a reembroidered scoop neckline and long tapered sleeves. The reembroidered full skirt fell over a tulle dust ruffle and a Hamilton tapered crown held her veil of illusion. She carried a cross shaped bouquet of white carnations and red roses.
Miss Joan Jalowitz, Thorp, was maid of honor and bridesmaids were Miss Pat Siudak, Lublin, Miss Margaret Jarocki, Withee, and Miss Mildred Jarocki, also of Withee. They wore shades of yellow, blue, pink and mint green nylon sheer gowns over colored taffeta in ballerina length. Draped taffeta cummerbunds ended with large bows in the back and they carried heart shaped bouquets to match their dresses.
Sharon Hazuga, South Milwaukee, was flower girl.
Vernon Weger, Thorp, was best man and groomsmen were Lawrence Olejniczak and David Luzinski, also of Thorp.
St. Hedwig’s parish hall was the scene of a wedding breakfast for 100 people and supper was served at 6:00 p.m. to 450 guests.
The bride attended Thorp High School and the groom attended Withee High School. Following a honeymoon in northern Wisconsin, the couple will make their home on a farm near Withee.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs