BioM: Reichert, Marjorie (1958)
Surnames: Reichert, Dallas, Van Loo, Rother, Plansky, Hirsch
----Source: Thorp Courier (Thorp, Clark Co., Wis.) 05/01/1958
Reichert, Marjorie (12 APR 1958)
Miss Marjorie Reichert, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Jos. Reichert, of Montebello, Calif. (former Thorp residents) became the bride of Jack Dallas Jr. of Thorp, in a double ring ceremony performed by the Rev. Father Klein at St. Columbia Catholic Church at St. Paul at 10:00 o’clock Saturday morning, April 12th, 1958. The bride was given in marriage by her brother, Don Reichert of Milwaukee.
For her wedding the bride was attired in a gown of white embroidered nylon net, ballerina length, with a pearl encrusted cap, chapel length veil and dainty cascade of white and yellow baby roses. Her bouquet was of carnations and pearl hearts.
The couple was attended by Dor Van Loo of St. Paul as best man and Joyce Rother of St. Paul, as bridesmaid, who was attired in a ballerina length white nylon gown with the lite aqua embroidered design, a lite aqua flat cummerbund forming a large bow in back and a cascade of flowers dyed light aqua and white to match. She carried a bouquet of carnations and roses.
Dick Plansky Jr. and Tom Hirsch of Thorp served as ushers.
The church was decorated with white bouquets of carnations for the occasion and during the ceremony organ music and vocal solos were rendered by Abbe Milner of St. Paul.
Following the ceremony a reception was held until 3:00 p.m. at the newlyweds-esiolight of horos at Romadbey’s Hall in St. Paul, after which the newlyweds left on their honeymoon spent in northern Minnesota and Northern Wisconsin.
Botht eh bride and groom were graduate of Thorp High School. The bride has been employed by the Mutual Service Insurance Co. at St. Paul and the groom is with the Thorp Telephone Co. in Thorp.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs