Church: Loyal Trinity Lutheran (1958)
Contact: Audrey Roedl
Surnames: Leschensky, Ohlrogge, Fischer, Kronberger, Pieper
----Source: The Loyal Tribune, Clark County, WI 12 June 1958)
Trinity Lutheran Church Diamond Jubilee June 15, 1958)
Members of Trinity Lutheran Church, Loyal, will observe their Diamond Jubilee of organization and the Dedication of the new Educational Unit on Sunday, June 15, with the following speakers.
The first service is at 8 a.m. with the Rev. Herman Leschensky of Marathon, as the speaker. He served the congregation from 1928 to 1937. At 10 a.m. the Rev. John Langholz of Thornville, Ia., will be the speaker. He served the congregation from 1937 to 1951. The third service is at 2:30 p.m. with Dr. Theo Ohlrogge of Appleton as the speaker. He is the president of the Wisconsin District of the American Lutheran Church.
Friends and all are cordially invited to attend. Seventy five years ago the congregation was organized with thirteen charter members by Pastor A. F. Fischer, Pastor of Zion Lutheran Church at Granton. Today the Baptized membership is over 800. Thirteen pastors have served the congregation since it’s organization in 1883, Pastor J. Pfohl has served since 1955.
Four sons of the congregation entered the Holy Ministry during these years. The late Rev. August Degen, who was pastor of Cross Lutheran Church, Burlington, Wis.; Rev. Raymond Kronberger, who is pastor of the American Lutheran Church, Prescott, Arizona; Rev. Floyd Olsen, who is pastor of St. John-Immanuel Parish, Wausau, R. R.; and Rev. Frank Pieped whose ordination took place last Sunday at the 2 p.m. service. He has been called to Emmanuel Lutheran Church, Kimball, South Dakota, where he will be installed Sunday.
The New Educational Unit has eight classrooms, a choir room, Pastor’s office, clock room, a large Fellowship Hall and a kitchen with corridors leading to the church proper. The new building will be dedicated in the afternoon services.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs