REGISTRATION OF DEATHS
NEILLSVILLE CLARK CO., VOL 1, 1870-1879, (pg. 7)
1. Full name of deceased: Vernam, John
2. Color: White
3. Sex: M
4. Age: 72
5. Name of the father of deceased:
6. Name of the mother of deceased:
7. Occupation: Farmer
8. Place of Birth: Boulton, Warren Co., NY
9. Name of wife of deceased: Clarisie
10. Name of husband of deceased:
11. Date of birth and date of death: Mar. 24, 1874
12. Cause of death: Apoplexy
13. Name of the place,
town or township, and county,
in which the person died:
14. Name and location of burial ground
in which interred: Town of Weston, Clark Co., WI
15. Name of person returning certificate: J. C. Lacey, Jr.
16. Residence of such person: Neillsville, Clark, WI
17. Date of certificate: Mar. 24, 1877
18. Date of Registration: Apr. 14, 1877
Transcribed by Janet.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs