BioM: Kolbach, Dorothy (1960)
Surnames: Kolbach, Glowacki, Pulvrmacher, Mrazik, Lemanczyk, Feyereisen, Jacques
----Source: THORP COURIER (Thorp, Clark County, Wis.) 09/15/1960
Kolbach, Dorothy (10 SEP 1960)
On Saturday at 11:00 a.m. on Sept. 10th, 1960, the marriage of Dorothy Kolbach, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. George Kolbach of Port Washington, Wis., and Theodore P. Glowacki, son of Mr. and Mrs. Thaddeus Glowacki of Thorp (Clark Co., Wis.) took place at St. Mary’s Catholic Church at Port Washington.
The double ring ceremony was performed by Msgr. Peter J. Hildebrand.
The bride, given in marriage by her father wore a gown fashioned with a lace bodice embroidered in iridescent Sequins, seed pearls, short lace sleeves, full satin skirt with overskirt of Chantilly lace and net. Her crown adorned with pearls held the silk illusion veil. She carried a crescent shaped bouquet of gardenias and ivy.
The bride’s attendants, Esther Pulvrmacher of Butler, Florence Mrazik of West Bend and Marie Lemanczyk of Milwaukee wore powder blue nylon chiffon ballerina length gowns with small matching hats. Their bouquets were button mums in a crescent shape. The flower girl, Lucy Ann Lemanczyk of Milwaukee, wore a powder blue nylon chiffon gown and carried a basket of flowers. The ring bearer was Alen Feyereisen of Port Washington.
Attending the groom were his brother Jerome, and Donald Jacque of Milwaukee.
The wedding breakfast and reception were held at St. Mary’s School Hall for guests numbering 200.
After a honeymoon at Auburn Lake the newlyweds will be at home at 1314 W. Grant St. at Milwaukee where they both are employed.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs