Bio: Schnose, Mary Engel (1942)
Contact: R. Lipprandt
Surnames: Engel, Schnose
----Source: The Centennial Booklet of Immanuel Ev. Lutheran Church, 1876 - 1976, page 58
Schnose, Mary (Engel) (December 10, 1942)
“Sons And Daughters Of The Congregation Who Entered The Teaching Ministry”
Mary (Engel) Schnose, daughter of the late Pastor A. J. Engel and Laura Engel, was born in Portage on December 10, 1942.
The family moved to Medford in late 1948, when Pastor Engel was installed as pastor of Immanuel’s on December 5, 1948.
She attended Immanuel’s Christian Day School for eight years and was confirmed and graduated in 1957.
Threreupon, she entered Dr. Martin Luther High School for four hears, followed by four years of college at Sr. Martin Luther College.
Upon graduating in 1965, she was given the call to the Wisconsin Synod Spanish Mission in Tucson, Arizona, where she taught for a period of four years. She was married there to Ronald Schnose.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs