Obit: Haasl, Agnes M. (1907 - 1989)
Surnames: Haasl, Wisneski, Kieffer, Moran, Marzofka, Kittel, Palacek, Ashbeck, Janz
----Source: Marshfield News Herald, Marshfield, Wood Co., WI, Tues., 23 May 1989
Haasl, Agnes M. (14 Aug. 1907 - 21 May 1989)
AUBURNDALE - Services for Mrs. Agnes M. Haasl, 81, Auburndale, who died at 10 a.m. Sun. at her home, will be at 11:30 a.m. Thur. at St. Mary’s Catholic Church, Auburndale.
The Rev. John A. Wisneski will officiate. Music will be provided by St. Mary’s School Choir, with Miss Sandra Kieffer, organist. Burial will be in the parish cemetery.
Pallbearers will be grandsons and grandsons-in-law, David Moran, Daniel Marzofka, David Marzofka, Tod Kittel, and Michael Palacek.
Visitation will be at Rembs/Kundinger Chapel, Marshfield, at 4 p.m. Wed. and at the church from 10:30 a.m. until service time Thur.. A parish prayer service will be at 8 p.m. Wed., followed by a parish Christian Mothers and Altar Society rosary service at 8:15, at the funeral chapel.
She was born Aug. 14, 1907, in the town of Auburndale, to Louis and Louisa Ashbeck. She attended St. Mary’s Parochial School.
She was married to Norbert Haasl Aug. 29, 1933, at St. Mary’s Catholic Church. He died April 10, 1983.
She was a lifelong resident of the town of Auburndale, where she and her husband farmed. After the death of her husband, she continued to reside in the town of Auburndale.
She was a member of St. Mary’s Catholic Church and its Christian Mothers and Altar Society.
She is survived by one son, Frederick (Fritz) of Auburndale; two daughters, Mrs. James J. (Shirley) Palocek of Wausau and Mrs. Donald L. (Darlene) Marzofka of Rudolph; one sister, Mrs. Jesse (Margaret) Janz of Wisconsin Rapids; six grandchildren *** Note: The rest of the article was cut off and was not available at the time of transcription.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs