Obit: Junemann, Donald E. (1916 - 1989)
Surnames: Junemann, Wisneski, Brandl, Johnson, Getzloff
----Source: Marshfield News Herald, Marshfield, Wood Co., WI, Thur., 25 May 1989
Junemann, Donald E. (14 Oct. 1916 - 24 May 1989)
MILLADORE - Donald E. “Hunts” Junemann, 72, Milladore, died at 12:45 p.m. Wed. at his residence.
Services will be at 1:30 p.m. Fri. at St. Wenceslaus Catholic Church, Milladore, with the Rev. John Wisneski officiating. Burial will be in the parish cemetery, with military rites by Hinek-Hertel-Krupka American Legion Post No. 468, Milladore.
Pallbearers will be Ken Brandl, Pete Brandl, Ronald Johnson, Doug Johnson, Ronald Johnson, Jr., and Ricky Brandl.
Visitation will be at Martens/Kundinger Funeral Home, Junction City, at 7 tonight and until 11 a.m. Fri. and then at the church from noon until service time Fri.. A parish prayer service will be at 8:15 tonight at the funeral home.
He was born Oct. 14, 1916, in the town of McMillan, Marathon County, to Edward and Irene Junemann. He attended St. Joseph’s Parochial School, Stratford.
He married Loretta C. Brandl May 10, 1947, at St. Joseph’s Catholic Church, Stratford.
He served in the U.S. Army, from Nov. 26, 1947 until June 6, 1945 [this is what the paper printed]. After his discharge, he was a well driller for Brandl Well Co., Milladore, for nine years. He then was employed as a carpenter at Arpin Lumber Co., retiring in 1979.
He was a former member of Hinek-Hertel-Krupka American Legion Post No. 468.
He is survived by his wife; three sons, Edward and James, both of Rudolph, and Mark of Milladore; one daughter, Mrs. Joseph (Janet) Getzloff of Vesper; one brother, Lawrence P. of Stratford; two sisters, Mrs. Laurina Brandl and Mrs. Sylvon (Agnes) Brandl, both of Milladore; and six grandchildren.
He was predeceased by his parents and one brother.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs