BioA: Cramer, Mr. and Mrs.
Lenard (Silver - 1949)
Contact: Linda Ewen
Surnames: Cramer, Mueller, Wyman, Wallner, Willner,Dietsche, Neuman, Wiesman, Bruesewitz, Colrud, Schultz, Krause
----Source: Spencer Record, Spencer, Wis.) 7/14/1949
Cramer, Mr. and Mrs. Lenard (Silver - 1949)
Cramer’s Celebrate Silver Wedding
On Saturday afternoon, July 2, a large crowd of relatives and friends gathered at the home of Mr. and Mrs. Lenard Cramer to help the couple celebrate their 25the wedding anniversary.
The six o’clock dinner was highlighted by a message from the Rev. Randolph Mueller.
Cards were played during the evening and a midnight lunch was served. A large wedding cake and corsages were presented by the Cramer’s children and they received many cards, gifts and a purse of money.
For 23 years Mr. and Mrs. Cramer lived 3 miles northeast of here where they owned and operated the Korth’s Corner Cheese Factory. They moved to the village two years ago and are now operating the DX filling station.
There are four children, Elroy of Marshfield; Angeline, Spencer; Ermine of Green Bay and Gerald at home.
Guests from out-of-town here for the occasion were Mr. and Mrs. William Wyman, Green Bay; Mr. and Mrs. Elroy Cramer and daughter, Barbara, Mr. and Mrs. Joe Wallner and daughter Carol, Mr. and Mrs. Lester Willner and family, Mr. and Mrs. Allen Dietsche and family, Marshfield; Mr. and Mrs. Walter Neuman and family, Beaver Dam; Mr. and Mrs. Clifford Wiesman, Stratford, and Mr. and Mrs. Delmar Bruesewitz and family, Unity.
Guests from here attending were Mr. and Mrs. Gil Colrud and daughters, the Rev. and Mrs. Randolph Mueller and family, Mr. and Mrs. Melvin Colrud and son, David, Mr. and Mrs. Earl Cramer and family, Mr. and Mrs. Albet Schultz, Mr. and Mrs. Norman Krause and family, Mr. and Mrs. Herman Krause, Mrs. Louis Cramer and son, Lester, and Mrs. John Neuman and son, Donald.
The Record joins their many local friends in extending congratulations and best wishes for many more years of happy wedded life.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs