BioM: Kenyon, Viola Mary (1965)
Poster: Betty Comstock
Surnames: Kenyon, Kleinschmidt, Flick, Bragg, Hainzlsperger, Schneider, Purkis, Noll, Marty
------Source: Loyal Tribune (Loyal, Clark Co., Wis.) 05/06/1965
Kenyon, Viola Mary (24 MAY 1965)
The altar of Christ the King Catholic Church in Spencer was decorated with Easter lilies for the wedding of Mrs. Viola Mary Kenyon, route 1, Loyal and Delmar Walter Kleinschmidt, son of Mr. and Mrs. Walter Kleinschmidt, Ogema, which was performed Saturday, April 24.
The Rev. Andrew Bofenkcamp officiated at the 10:30 nuptial service.
The new Mrs. Kleinschmidt wore an entrained wedding dress, the bodice of which glimmered with sequins and pearls. Completing her ensemble was a fingertip veil fastened to headpiece. She carried an arrangement of red roses.
Mrs. Carmen Flick, Colby the matron of honor, and Miss Sherry Bragg, Curtis, the bridesmaid, wore blue and yellow nylon jersey dresses, respectively. Each carried an arrangement of pink roses and lilies of the valley.
Raymond Hainzlsperger, route 1, Unity, was the best man and Verland Schneider, Colby, groomsman. The wedding dinner took place at Cherokee Hall.
Mrs. Kleinschmidt, who has been employed as a housekeeper, graduated from Colby High School in 1946. Her husband, a woodworker, is a 1945 graduate of Unity High School. They are making their home on route 1, Loyal.
Among the guests at the wedding were Mr. and Mrs. John Hainzlsperger, Unity; Mr. and Mrs. Walter Kleinschmidt, of Ogema;; Mr. and Mrs. Claude Purkis and family, Marshfield; Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Hainzlsperger and family, Mr. and Mrs. George Schneider and family, and Mr. and Mrs. Melvin Schneider, Colby; Mr. and Mrs. George Schneider, Spencer; Mr. and Mrs. George Noll, Madison; Mr. and Mrs. Raymond Noll, Mrs. Alma Hainzlsperger, and Mrs. Jesse Marty, Neillsville.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs