Helen M. (1952)
Surnames: Lindner, Kaiser, Daniels, Kebhols
----Source: Greenwood Gleaner (Greenwood, Clark Co., Wis.) 07 Aug 1952
Kaiser, Helen M. (30 JUL 1952)
On Wednesday, July 30, 1952 at St. Joseph’s Catholic Church, Stratford, Miss Helen Mary Kaiser, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Frank Kaiser, became the bride of Frank A. Lindner, son of Mr. and Mrs. Matt Linder, Loyal (Clark Co., Wis.). The Rev. Msgr. Schuh officiated at the ceremony.
The bride was attired in a lace trimmed, white marquisette entrained gown. A crown of seed pearls secured her lace edged fingertip veil. She carried a cascade arrangement of Pinocchio roses and white carnations incorporated with stephanotis.
Miss Catherine Kaiser, in her role as matron of honor for her sister, was attired in a white marquisette over blue taffeta gown. Her cascade bouquet was of light bronze gladioli and yellow pompons.
Miss Loretta Lindner, sister of the groom, and Miss Marcella Daniels, Athens, as bridesmaids, were gowned in white marquisette of yellow and pink taffeta formals, respectively. They carried bouquets of yellow gladioli, pink carnations and blue delphinium.
Lawrence Lindner, brother of the groom, was best man. Groomsmen were John Kebhols, Columbus, a cousin of the bride, and her brother, Edward Kaiser.
Dinner and supper were served n the church basement and guests were greeted by the newlyweds at the home of the bride’s parents. The couple will reside on the groom’s farm near Greenwood. Prior to her marriage, the bride was employed by the Albert H. Weinbrenner Co., Marshfield.
Among the 125 guests in attendance were relatives and friends from Greenwood, Loayl, Chicago, Milwaukee, Wausau, Columbus, Colby, Hales Corners, Athens, Junction City, Laona and Marshfield.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs