Obit: Lindner, Otto (1899 - 1973)
Contact: Dolores (Mohr) Kenyon
Surnames: Lindner, Niedermayer, Margl, Nauertz, Huth, Rappa, Krentz, Anderson, Noah, Cernik, Filitz, Schutte, St. John, Schiesel
----Source: Clark County Press (Neillsville, Clark Co., WI) 7/19/1973
Lindner, Otto (3 April 1899 - 12 July 1973)
Funeral services for a Town of Levis native, Otto Lindner, 74, of Rt. 2 Neillsville, who died July 12, were held Monday morning from the Georgas Funeral Home. The Rev. Michael Mertens of Holy Family Catholic Church, Willard, officiated and burial was made in the Neillsville City Cemetery.
The son of Mr. and Mrs. Andreas Lindner, Otto was born April 3, 1899, in the Town of Levis and was educated there. He farmed his entire lifetime, and was a town supervisor for many years. His marriage to the former Barbara Niedermayer took place October 8, 1928, at Alma Center.
Survivors, in addition to his wife, include four children: Mrs. Joseph (Leta) Margl of St. Paul, Mn, Leo Lindner of Eau Claire, Mrs. Tom (Edith) Nauertz of West Bend and Mrs. Gene (Edna) Huth of Granton; three sisters: Mrs. Louise Rappa, Mrs. Edith Krentz and Mrs. Peter (Constance) Anderson of Milwaukee; a brother, Jacob Lindner of Milwaukee; and 12 grandchildren.
Pallbearers were: Jerry Cernik, Frankie and Jim Filitz, Alvin Schutte, and Val and Leonard St. John. Mrs. John Schiesel was the organist.
Those from out-of-town who attended services were: Mr. and Mrs. Joseph H. Margl and family St. Paul, Mn; Mr. and Mrs. Leo Lindner and sons, Dale and David, Eau Claire; Mr. and Mrs. Tom Nauertz and children, Lori, Kay and Scot, West Bend; Mr. and Mrs. Gene Huth and family, Mr. and Mrs. Arnold Huth, Sr., and Mr. and Mrs. Arnold Huth, Jr., and families and Art Noah, Granton; Mr. and Mrs. Jacob Lindner, Mrs. Louise Rappa, Mrs. Edith Krentz and Mrs. Constance Anderson, Milwaukee.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs