News: Greenwood Clinic (09 Jan 1947)
Surnames: Ampe, Olson, Blaasch, Thomas, Opdycke, Dallman
----Source: Greenwood Gleaner (Greenwood, Clark Co., Wis.) 09 Jan 1947
• Born to Mr. and Mrs. Ted Ampe at the home of Mrs. Frieda Ampe, on Friday, Jan. 3rd, 1947, a baby girl.
• Born to Mr. and Mrs. Daniel Olson, on Wednesday, Jan. 1st, 1947, a baby body, Richard Lee.
• Born to Mr. and Mrs. Harold Blaasch at St. Joseph’s Hospital, Marshfield, on Saturday, Jan. 4, 1947, a baby boy.
• Born to Mr. and Mrs. Arnold Thomas at St. Joseph’s Hospital, Marshfield, on Monday, Jan. 6th, 1947, a baby boy.
• Frank Thomas injured his left hand on Jan. 3rd, requiring amputation of one finger.
• Mrs. E.T. Opdycke underwent an operation at St. Joseph’s Hospital, Marshfield on Monday, Jan. 6th.
• Wm. Dallman underwent an operation at St. Joseph’s Hospital, Marshfield on Tuesday, Jan. 7th.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs