News: Greenwood R.N.A (Elects Officers – 4 Dec
Surnames: Behrens, Mead, Cox, Denk, Sloniker, Wells, Dahl, Johnson, Keiner, Amundson, Corey, Perkins, Vesel, Colby, O’Connell
----Source: Greenwood Gleaner (Greenwood, Clark Co., Wis.) 07 Dec 1950
At the regular meeting of the Royal Neighbor Lodge held Monday evening, Dec. 4th, 1950 at the Legion Hall the following officers were elected for the coming year:
• Oracle – Mrs. Alice Behrens
• Vice Oracle – Mrs. Estelle Mead
• Past Oracle – Mrs. Beulah Cox
• Recorder – Mrs. Beverly Denk
• Receiver – Mrs. Olga Sloniker
• Chancellor – Mrs. Elsie Wells
• Marshall – Mrs. Mabel Dahl
• Inner Sentinel – Mrs. Louis Johnson
• Outer Sentinel – Mrs. Minnie Cox
• Manager 3 years – Mrs. Lizzie Keiner
• Installing Officer – Mrs. Olga Amundson
• Auditor – Mrs. Lee Corey
The tellers for the election were Mmes. Behrens, Corey, Colby.
It was decided to have the Christmas party at the next meeting with an exchange of 50 cent gifts and potluck lunch.
It was also decided to remember the Juveniles and shut-ins with gifts at Christmas. The committee in charge are Mmes. Perkins, Denk, and Cox.
Lunch at this meeting was served by Mmes. Marge Colby, Lee Corey, Beulah Cox and Minnie Cox. Prizes were won by Irene O’Connell, Olga Amundson, Elsie Wells, and Margaret Vesel.
The next meeting will be held on Tuesday, Jan. 2nd.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs