BioM: Gosar, Angeline (1957)
Surnames: Gosar, Stroinski, Artac, Svelte
----Source: Greenwood Gleaner (Greenwood, Clark Co., Wis.) 13 Jun 1957
Gosar, Angeline (25 MAY 1957)
On Saturday, May 25, 1957, Miss Angeline Gosar, daughter of Mrs. Mary Gosar, Greenwood (Clark Co., Wis.), became the bride of Roman Daniel Stroinski, son of Mr. and Mrs. John Stroinski, Thorp, at the Holy Family Catholic Church, Willard (Clark Co.). The Rev. Father Augustine Svelte officiated at the nuptial service and mass.
The bride, who was given in marriage by her brother Tony, wore a white gown of nylon tulle over taffeta, with a Sabrina neckline, fitted lace bodice covered with rhinestones. Her long tapered sleeves were also accented with rhinestones. The skirt had a lace panel in both front and back, with a court train. Her fingertip veil of illusion fell from a crown of rhinestones and lace. She carried a cascade bouquet of cream colored roses.
Miss Frances Artac, Greenwood, niece of the bride, served as matron of honor, and Mrs. Tony (Donna) Gosar, sister-in-law of the bride, was bridesmaid. Both wore identical floor length gowns of light green chiffon over taffeta and carried fan-shaped bouquets of pink roses.
Donna Marie Gosar, niece of the bride, as flower girl, wore a white nylon dress over taffeta. She carried a basket of pink roses.
The groom was attended by his cousin Ray Stroinski, Thorp, as best man, and Tony Gosar, Greenwood, brother of the bride, as groomsman.
Dinner and supper were served at the home of the bride's mother, and a dance was held in the evening.
The bride is a graduate of the Greenwood High School and has been employed at St. Joseph's Hospital, Marshfield.
The groom, a graduate of Thorp High School, is employed at Western Condensary at Owen. They will reside on the groom's parents' on R. 1, Thorp.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs