BioM: Kesler, Sharon Elizabeth (1958)
Surnames: Kesler, Sandblom, Francisco, Hebert, Loewus, Counsell
----Source: Greenwood Gleaner (Greenwood, Clark Co., Wis.) 29 May 1958
Kesler, Sharon Elizabeth (10 MAY 1958)
On Saturday, May 10, 1958, Miss Sharon Elizabeth Kesler, Milwaukee, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Oliver Kesler, Greenwood (Clark Co., Wis.), became the bride of Sven O. Sandblom Jr., son of Mr. and Mrs. Sven Sandblom Sr., Milwaukee, at an 11:30 ceremony at St. Michael's Catholic Church, Milwaukee. The Rev. Father J.H. Sipek, pastor, officiated.
The bride, given in marriage by her father, wore a floor length net gown over taffeta. The fitted bodice had a lace yoke and cap sleeves. The bouffant skirt was of embroidered net. Her fingertip veil fell from a pearl crown headpiece and she carried a bouquet of white carnations which surrounded a white orchid.
Miss Rosita Francisco, Milwaukee, was maid of honor, and Miss Elaine Hebert, Colby, was bridesmaid. They wore identical styled gowns of blue lace with tiers of lace ruffles on their bouffant skirts. They wore large picture hats which matched their gowns and they carried bouquets of pink and white carnations.
The groom was attended by Donald Loewus, Milwaukee, and his brother, Carl Sandblom, also of Milwaukee. The ushers were James Kesler, Greenwood, brother of the bride, and Charles Counsell, Milwaukee..
Following the ceremony a dinner was served to immediate relatives and friends at Jacobi's Hall, and a reception was held from 1:00 to 5:00 p.m.
The bride is a graduate of St. Mary's Catholic School with the class of 1952 and the Greenwood High School in 1956, and has been employed by the Massachusetts Insurance Company, Milwaukee. The groom is employed as Draftsman at the Allis Chalmers Company. They are residing at 2188 South 93rd Street.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs