BioM: Binning, Candyce Suzanne (1972)
Surnames: Binning, Severson, Mittelstadt, Kenyon, Learman, Pruzek, Owens, Jarrel
----Source: Tribune/Record/Gleaner (Loyal, Wis.) 15 Jun 1972
Binning, Candyce Suzanne (6 MAY 1972)
The Rev. Thomas R. Jarrel, pastor of Lake St. United Methodist Church, Eau Claire, performed the marriage ceremony for Candyce Suzanne Binning, 324 Lakes St., Eau Claire, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Ray Binning, Route 1, Unity, and Michael S. Severson, 1402 E. Claremont Avenue, Eau Claire, son of Mr. and Mrs. Selmer Severson, Sand Creek, Wis., at 6:30 p.m., May 6, 1972.
The bride, given in marriage by her father, wore a satin edged and lace wedding dress, with bodice and sleeves of Chantilly lace, with lace at the hem, and full cathedral train. Her floor length veil fell from a satin headpiece, which was trimmed with lace and pearls. Her bouquet consisted of white orchids, stephanotis, baby's breath, and ivy. The bride designed and made her own floor length gown.
Cheryl Binning, Falls Church, Va., sister of the bride, was maid of honor, and Mrs. Derald Mittelstadt, Burnsville; Mrs. Bill Kenyon, La Crosse; Mrs. Virginia Learman, Eau Claire, and Vicki Binning, sister of the bride, Unity, were bridesmaids.
Richard Pruzek, Lake Geneva, Wis., was best man, and groomsmen were Derald Mittelstadt, Burnsville, Minn.; Bill Kenyon, La Crosse, Craig Binning, brother of the bride, Unity, and Neil Owens, Burlington.
Mrs. Severson graduated in 1966 from Colby High School and from WSU, Eau Claire in 1971, and is employed by Ed Phillip and sons, Eau Claire, as a secretary.
Her husband graduated from Chetek High School in 1966 and Eau Claire Technical Institute, and is employed as a set-up man at National Presto, Eau Claire.
The couple will make their home at 1402 E. Claremont Ave., Eau Claire.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs