BioM: Hoeper, Susan Marie (1973)
Surnames: Hoeper, Pankratz, Grebach, Brunner, Schmitz, Redmond, Kundinger, Kuehl,, Freeman
----Source: Tribune/Record/Gleaner (Loyal, Wis.) 15 Mar 1973
Hoeper, Susan Marie (10 MAR 1973)
Miss Susan Marie Hoeper, 1603 S. Locust Tr., Marshfield, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Charles Hoeper, Rt. 1, Greenwood (Clark Co., Wis.), and Thomas Paul Pankratz, 509 S. Joseph Street, Marshfield son of Mr. and Mrs. Rueben Pankratz, 714 S. Felker Ave., Marshfield, were united in marriage at 1:30 p.m. March 10, 1973, at Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Marshfield. Father Grebach performed the nuptial mass.
The bride, who was given in marriage by her father, chose a floor length white dress with lace bodice and matching attached train and floor length veil with Juliet headpiece. She carried a bouquet of pink roses, white gardenias, baby's breath, stephanotis and ivy.
Miss Anita Brunner, Marshfield, as maid of honor, and Mrs. Mary Schmitz, Greenwood, Mrs. Dawn Redmond, Pittsville, and Miss Charlene Pankratz, Marshfield, as bridesmaids, wore green and white gingham floor length A-line dresses and white eyelet pinafores,a nd carried bouquets of baby's breath, ivy, stephanotis, and yellow spider mums.
Ronald Kundinger, Whitewater, was best man, and Mr. Robert Kuehl, Marshfield, Mark Freeman, Spencer, and Rodney Hoeper, Greenwood, were groomsmen.
A supper, reception, and dance were held at the Village Plaza, Spencer.
Mrs. Pankratz is a 1968 graduate of Neillsville High School, and a 1971 graduate of St. Joseph's School of Nursing, and is a registered nurse.
Her husband si a 1967 graduate of Columbus High School, Marshfield, and is currently a student at St. Joseph's School of Nurssing. He will graduate in 1974.
Mr. and Mrs. Pankratz will make their home at 701 Doege Street, Marshfield, Wisconsin.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs