- Milton Township
- The Milton Junction Methodist Episcopal
Church was organized and a church
- erected in the year 1867 under the
pastorate of Rev. A. A. HOSKIN, at a cost of $2,000. It
was built originally as a Methodist church with the privilege
of being used by other denominations, when not occupied. For
several years the church was closed, until in 1883 Rev. D. L.
BARROWS began services, since which time they have regularly
continued. The house was handsomely decorated in 1888 and otherwise
improved under Rev. W. B. ROBINSON.
- There is now a good congregation and
- [Source: The Portrait & Biographical
Album of Rock County, Wisconsin,
©1889 Acme, Chicago, IL; p. 1019]