STUYVESANT, COLUMBIA COUNTY, NEW YORK
LINDENWALD LODGE, F. AND A. M., NO. 509
was instituted at Stuyvesant Falls about 1860, with John W. Carhart, W. M., and E. M. Coventry, Secretary. It numbers at present eighty-six members, who meet in a well-appointed hall, devoted to the purpose, in Connor's block. William Whitehead is the present W. M., and W. G. Mandeville the Secretary.
GOOD INTENT LODGE OF ODD-FELLOWS
was removed to this place from Columbiaville, but soon went down, leaving no accessible records. There were also lodges of Good Templars, and a division of Sons of Temperance, in town, which have also been discontinued.