Note: * indicates enumerated on the 1934 DAR records; ssa indicates same stone as previous
241. J. Frank Gaines, 1868-1941
Franklin J. Gaines is found on the 1870 census with his parents, John and Melissa A. Gaines.
J.F. Gaines married Willia E. Queener on 15 March 1891 in Linn Co.
Frank and Willia Gaines are found on the 1904 Lacomb census with their children Wyma and Orville.
243. H. H. Queener, no dates
244. Albert Sims, 1846-1882
245. Samuel H. Gaines, 1872-1872*, April 30, 1872-died 1872
246. Hiram M. Gaines, 1870-1879*, Dec. 24, 1870-Oct. 1, 1879
247. John R. South, 1826-1888*, Nov. 26, 1826-May 16, 1888
248. John W. Gaines, 1836-1921*, Nov. 19, 1835(?)-Aug. 21, 1921
"Pioneers of 1852"
J. W. Gaines and his wife, Melissa A., are found on the 1860 and 1870 Linn Co. census. Their children: Alice B., Eva B., Artimus, and Franklin J.
In 1905, John W. Gaines is living with his wife, Sarah C.
251. Cassia L. Gaines, 1861-1863*, Feb. 23, 1861-Nov. 30, 1863
252. Eva B. (Gaines) Davenport, 1863-1941
John and Eva Davenport appear on the 1905 Crabtree census with their children: Marvin T., Carson C., Daisy I., Lillie I., and Mabel C.
254. Stephen L. Tichenor, 1878-1944
Stephen Lee Tichenor was born Nov. 13, 1881 in Clatskanie, OR. He died Feb. 26, 1944 at Salem Hospital. He was the son of Stephen C. and Ida (Lee) Tichenor. (funeral records)
256. Marvin T. Davenport, 1886-1952
Marvin is the son of John L. and Eva B. (Gaines) Davenport. He appears in the 1905 Crabtree census living with his parents. In the 1920 Lacomb census, Marvin appears with his wife, Amy.
257. Gorgie Whedbee, 1882-1898*
258. Lena M. (Kenoyer) Harris, 1880-1945
George W. Harris married Lena Kenoyer on 27 Sept. 1896 in Linn County.
George W. and Lena Harris are found on the 1905 Lacomb census with their children: Alfred, Everett, Zella, and Colene.
260. James Everett Harris, 1899-1972, Sept. 28, 1899-Feb. 25, 1972
James Everett is found on the 1905 Lacomb census with his parents, George W. and Lena Harris.
261. Bessie B. Jackson, 1893-1980
263. Steven J. Benham, 1954-1989
264. John T. Brock, 1867-1945
John T. and Anna C. are found in the 1920 Providence census. They were both born in Canada. Living with them are children: Myrtle L., Eunice T., and John F.
266. David Brock, 1812-1902
267. Eunice P. Balschweid, 1903-1968
Charley appears in the Scio 1905 census living with his parents, Edward and Ellen Balschweid.
269. Mary B. Ewing, 1837-1897*, April 12, 1837-Aug. 20, 1897
© 1998 - 2007 Jan Phillips
© 1998 - 2007 Jan Phillips
Unless otherwise noted all pages on this website are copyrighted as follows.
© Lebanon Genealogical Society
© Jan Phillips
© Pat Dunn
This site is hosted by
USGenNet, a nonprofit web-hosting service solely