Note: * indicates enumerated on the 1934 DAR records; ssa indicates same stone as previous
1. Cornelia J. Larwood, 1861-1940
William and Cornelia appear on the 1910 Lacomb Precinct census. Both were born in Tennessee.
3. Elizabeth Cawrse, 1846-1899*
Elizabeth was born 24 May 1846 and died 15 August 1899. She was the wife of Charles Cawrse. He appears in the Crabtree 1905 census living with only his children: Charles Jr., George, Frank, Maud, and Ida.
4. Ida Cawrse, 1873-1937
This is probably the daughter of Charles and Elizabeth Cawrse; however, the census records indicate her year of birth would be around 1883.
5. M. Eulela (Cyrus) Arnold, 1892-1967
Mary Eulela Cyrus, born 10 June 1892, married Ethil Lewis Guy Arnold, son of James L. and Nancy D. (Miller) Arnold, on 5 June 1913. They were divorced. One child, Mary JoAnn Arnold, was born from the union. Mary died 2 May 1967.
M. Eulela appears in the 1910 North Scio Precinct living with her parents, John E. and Virginia Cyrus.
6. Virginia Holman Cyrus, 1855-1934
John E. Cyrus is the son of William and Mary (Deakins) Cyrus. John's father, William, was born 17 Dec. 1820 in Granger Co., TN. Mary was born in Indiana.
John E. and Virginia Cyrus appear on the 1910 North Scio Precinct census with their children: Rollie W., Wade B. and Eulila Marie. John was born in OR, Virginia in CA, and children in OR.
8. Maude Cyrus, 1883-1899*
9. Edmund W. Cyrus, Military Memorial, Oregon Infantry, Co. I - Spanish American War
10. Daniel T. Browne, 1880-1969
11. Almona Daniel Browne, 1879-1956
12. Mary E. (Gaines) Daniel, 1846-1884*
13. Francis Muncledan Daniel, 1832-1897, "Oregon Country Pioneer," Kentucky 1849 Oregon
Mary Elizabeth Daniel, daughter of Willis and Elizabeth Gaines, appears on the 1870 Linn County census with her husband Francis M. Daniel, son of John T. Daniel. She was born 20 March 1846 in Missouri. Her children Samuel McClellan and Mary are listed also. She died October 17, 1884.
14. Mary S. (Daniel) Guyer, 1868-1887*
Mary S. Daniel, daughter of F. M. and Mary Daniel, was born May 24, 1868. She married Alex C. Guyer on 1 July 1883 in Linn County. She died 29 April 1887.
15. Kenneth Guy Thompson, 1902-1973
16. John A. South, 1854-1916*
17. Martha A. Fryer South, 1861-1929
John A. South appears on the 1870 Linn County census with his parents, John R. and Louisa J. South.
18. Nora South, 1886-1887*
Nora, daughter of John A. and Martha A. South was born March 2, 1886, and died June 10, 1887.
19. Elizabeth K. Gains, 1824-1888*
20. Willis Gains, 1810-1888*
Willis and Elizabeth Gains appear on the 1860 Linn County census with their children: James, Samuel, Elizabeth, Mary, Rachel, Virginia, Wiley and Hiram. Willis was born 6 June 1810 in Kentucky and died 3 Sept. 1888. Elizabeth was born 2 Jan 1824 in Missouri. She died 1 Sept 1888.
21. Mary A. Holman, 1828-1895
Mary was born March 30, 1828 and died January 5, 1895. Mary A. Holman appears as a widow on the 1870 Linn County census. She is living with her daughters, Virginia and Ella. Mary was born in Missouri.
22. Eva E. Crabtree, __-1895*, "Wife of O.H. South, died 30 Nov. 1895. Aged 25yr 10ms 40d"
23. Owen Hill South, 1868-1944
24. Minnie J. South, 1869-1901*, "Wife of O.H. South. Born Mar. 15, 1869. Died Nov. 30, 1901"
Owen H. South appears on the 1870 Linn County census in the household of his parents, John R. and Louise J. South.
25. Lee A. Bush, 1951-1975, Military Marker, AIC US Air Force, Dec. 25, 1951-Apr. 3, 1975
26. Ruby M. Taber, 1905-1985
28. Thomas J. Holman, __-1877*, "Son of T. & E Holman," June 20, 1877, 41y 21d
29. Elizabeth H. Grisham, 1847-1933*
30. John Grisham, 1825-1892*
John Grisham was born 23 Oct. 1825 in Estill County, Kentucky. He married Sarah Ann South, daughter of John D. and Spicy (Skinner) South on Sept. 1849 in David County, IA. She died about 1861 in Linn County, OR. He married second Elizabeth J. Badger, daughter of Ephraim and Elma (Ruble) Badger on 1 Mar. 1863 in Linn Co. She was born 10 Dec. 1847 in Indiana.
John Grisham appears on the 1870 Linn Co. census with his wife Elizabeth and his children: John F., William M., and Sophronia.
John and Elizabeth's children: William M. (1864-1888), Sophronia (1866-1933), Charles V. (1871-1956), Lemuel (1873-1958), Emma E. (1875-1961), Ira C. (1877-1929), and Oscar (1880-1962).
John died June 11, 1892 near Lacomb of a fatal wagon accident. Elizabeth died May 1, 1933 in Lebanon, OR.
© 1998 - 2007 Jan Phillips
© 1998 - 2007 Jan Phillips
Unless otherwise noted all pages on this website are copyrighted as follows.
© Lebanon Genealogical Society
© Jan Phillips
© Pat Dunn
This site is hosted by
USGenNet, a nonprofit web-hosting service solely