Note: * indicates enumerated on the 1934 DAR records; ssa indicates same stone as previous
689. John K. Reiley, Sr., 1827-1908
John K., Sr. and Elizabeth Reiley appear on the 1870 Franklin Butte census with children: Amon W., George W., Emma J., Amanda, William M., Melinda C., and Mary E. They appear again on the Santiam 1905 census with a Clyde Reiley.
691. Dora Reiley Smith, 1883-, "Goldie Dixon (daughter) of Dora Reiley," ssa
James N. and George Reiley appear on the 1905 Santiam census with daughter Bernice.
NOTE: 689 through 693 all on same stone.
694. James Hiter Payne, 1848-1931*
J. H. Payne married Jennie Rucker on 6 March 1889 in Linn County.
James Payne appears on the Scio 1905 census as a widower with children: Cora M., Charles O., and Nettie M. He appears in 1910 Shelburn census with children: Cora, Charles and Nellie. He appears again in the 1920 Shelburn census with sons Adolph and Charles O. James was born in Kentucky.
695. Charles Oliver Payne, 1885-1924*
Charles, son of James H. Payne, appears in the household of his father in the Shelburn 1910 and 1920 census.
696. Susan Harriet Payne, 1879-1902
697. Wasina Mildred Payne, 1858-1887
698. Malinda Ellen Payne, 1855-1887
699. Edna L. Gallup, 1909-
701. Violet Carrie Moore, 1911-1985, March 22, 1911-July 14, 1985
703. Chester R. Moore, 1907-1987, May 4, 1907-June 23, 1987
704. Louis C. Lienhart, 1902-1986
706. Minnie I. Reiley, 1907-
Harold appears in the 1910 Santiam census living with his parents, John K. and Lula (Mespelt) Reiley.
708. Lula M. (Mespelt) Reiley, 1876-1973
John Reiley married Lulu Mespelt on 27 Feb. 1895 in Linn County.
John Jr. and Lula Reiley appear on the Santiam 1905 census with children: Hazel F., Reuben D., and Howard. They appear on the 1910 Santiam census with children: Hazel, Donald and Harold.
710. Van V. Reiley, 1899-1900, July 30, 1899-March 4, 1900
711. Theresia Almen, 1897-1981
713. Nora B. Chastain, 1906-1972
714. Orville E. Chastain, 1899-1961
Orville appears in the 1905 Crabtree Rt. #2 census with his parents, George R. and Mattie Chastain. He appears in the 1920 Providence precinct again living with his parents.
715. Elijah Thurman, Military Marker, Co. E. 21 Missouri Infantry (Civil War)
716. Mattie H. Chastain, 1875-1933*
George R. and Mattie Chastain appear in the 1905 Crabtree Rt. #2 census with children: William, Orville E., and Oliver C. They appear in the 1920 Providence precinct with children: Orville E., Oliver C., Mabel J., and Leslie.
DAR info: Martha Chastain died May 26, 1933 53y 10m 4d.
718. Mary #. Doody, 1902-
720. William L. Chastain, 1892-1941, Jan. 22, 1892-Sept. 19, 1941
William appears in the 1905 Crabtree Rt. #2 census with his parents, George R. and Mattie Chastain.
William L. and Alma M. Chastain (see #721) appear in the 1920 Lacomb census.
© 1998 - 2007 Jan Phillips
© 1998 - 2007 Jan Phillips
Unless otherwise noted all pages on this website are copyrighted as follows.
© Lebanon Genealogical Society
© Jan Phillips
© Pat Dunn
This site is hosted by
USGenNet, a nonprofit web-hosting service solely