Note: * indicates enumerated on the 1934 DAR records; ssa indicates same stone as previous
421. Jewel Preever, 1897*
422. Leland William Hassler, 1927-1991, Nov. 17, 1927-June 1, 1991
424. William T. Craft, -1925, Military marker, Oregon Corp 14 Infantry, March 13, 1925
425. Clara M. Dean, 1891-1968
426. Rufus R. Garrett, 1910-1983
427. J. Grace Brewster, 1883-1902*
428. William Brewster, 1833-1906*
429. Susanna J. Brewster, 1851-1918*
430. Ethel E. (Maidment) Crenshaw, 1902-1988
Perry Jay Crenshaw was born 7 October 1898 in Kerrville, Kerr Co., Texas to Jayson Hughford and Meta Amelia (Ochse) Crenshaw. He married Ethel Emma Maidment on 3 July 1918 in Lone Rock, OR. She was born 6 March 1902 at Lone Rock, OR to John William and Emma (Cole) Maidment. They had three children: Creston Lowell, Joseph Maidment, and Gladys Mae.
432. Catherine (Patrny) Yocubets, 1899-1985
Elmer is the son of Anton and Anna Yocubets. He appears on the 1905 Santiam census living with his parents.
Elmer Yocubeets married Catherine Patrny on 11 June 1919 in Linn Co.
434. Anna Yocubets, -1905*, "Wife of Anton Yocubets, died Nov. 7, 1905, aged 36 years."
435. Anton Yocubets, 1862-1915*
Anton and Anna Yocubets appear in the 1905 Santiam census with children: Elmer, Amos and Inas.
Antone Yocubets married Mrs. Alice Burns 29 June 1911 in Linn Co.
436. Sarah Vea Lawrence, 1894-1895
437. Daniel Patrick Wambacher II, Died Sept. 1988
438. Mary E. Smith, 1861-1913*, "Wife of M. Smith"
439. John McFeely, 1827-1924*, "Mexican War Veteran"
440. C. M. Smith, 1838-1935
Catherine Marie (Lund) Smith was born 11 July 1838 in Denmark. She died 22 July 1935. Funeral arrangements by Julius Smith.
441. Hans Jepson Smith, Nov. 1, 1835 - Nov. 25, 1915
Obituary: H. J. Smith, a well-known farmer living southeast of Crabtree died at his home Nov. 25 (1915) after an illness of several weeks, aged 80 years and 24 days. Deceased was a native of Denmark and came to America in 1871. He came to Oregon in 1905 and bought the Gideon place near Crabtree. He leaves a widow and seven children: Mat, Julius, Bartholomew, Peter, Christian, Mrs. Anna Leroy, and Mrs. Katie Conser. (Lebanon Express)
442. William C. Smith, 1862-1941
William C. M. and Elizabeth Smith appear on the Crabtree Rt. #3 1905 census with their daughter, Hazel.
Elizabeth Jane Smith was born March 8, 1868 at Provo, Utah to Phillip and Mary (Seaslon) Shopp. She died July 12, 1945 at Rt. 3, Scio. Funeral arrangements by Mrs. Hazel Wrightman.
444. Kathleen L. "Kitty" Cox, 1927-1981
446. Alice J. (Large) Rodgers, 1864-1899*
George, son of Eli C. and Hannah Rodgers is found living with his parents in the 1860 and 1870 census for Linn Co.
George married Alice Large, daughter of Thomas and Lydia Large on 16 September 1883 in Linn Co. He married second, Effie Downing on 23 January 1902 in Linn Co.
George and Effie are found on the 1905 Scio census with his children from his marriage to Alice: Clyde, Jessie, Winnie, and Gladys.
449. Murdina Hooper, 1903-
© 1998 - 2007 Jan Phillips
Unless otherwise noted all pages on this website are copyrighted as follows.
© Lebanon Genealogical Society
© Jan Phillips
© Pat Dunn
This site is hosted by
USGenNet, a nonprofit web-hosting service solely