Note: * indicates enumerated on the 1934 DAR records; ssa indicates same stone as previous
660. Bertha L. (Arnold) Powell, 1896-1945
Bertha Laura Arnold, daughter of George W. and Phoebe (Crabtree) Arnold, married 16 Sept. 1914 in Linn Co. Joseph Elmer Powell. Bertha was born Feb. 3, 1896 at Scio, OR. She died Feb. 6, 1945 at Corvallis, OR.
662. Virginia E. Hawk, 1924
663. Christina M. Powell, -1990, Metal Marker
664. Francis Ivan Powell, -1976, Metal Marker
Francis, son of Francis B. and Orpha J. Powell, appears in the 1910 Lacomb census living with his mother. He was born about 1885.
665. Ora V. Powell, 1881-1975
Ora V. Powell married Elva M. Deakins 30 June 1907 in Linn Co. They appear in the 1910 and 1920 Lacomb census. In 1920 the children are: Ethel M., Violet C., Lee R., Anna H., and Elva M. Luella Jenkins is a boarder in the household.
666. Orpha J. (McKinney) Powell, 1865-1928
Orpha married first, Francis B. Powell. He appears in the 1905 Lacomb census as divorced. Orpha Powell married H. A. Wills on 19 Nov. 1903 in Linn Co. Orpha appears in the 1910 Lacomb census as Orpha Wells. Her children are living with her: Francis I., Henry C., Joseph E., Clarence E., Elsie M., and Carl A. Her ex-husband, Francis B., is living alone next door. In the 1920 Lacomb census, her mother, Nancy J. McKinney is living with her.
667. Rock, no name
668. Mabel Juanita Powell, 1910-1993, Metal Marker
Obituary: August 11, 1910-Sept. 13, 1993. Mabel was born in Scio, OR. She married Everett Powell on June 5, 1929 in Salem, OR. Children: Lorraine Johnson and Larry Powell.
669. William Carter, 1918-1984, Military Marker, PFC US Army, World War II
670. Edna Ella Clayton, 1908-
672. Roy Klamer, 1884-1902*, April 24, 1884-Sept. 23, 1902
674. Willie Klamer
676. Susie Klamer, 1860-1902, Aug. 29, 1860-Jan. 30, 1902, "Wife of Wm. Klamer"
William and Susie Klamer appear in the Lacomb 1905 census with children: Kate, Annie, John L., and Mary.
677. Dorothy Mae Fetter, 1930-1993, Metal Marker
678. Frances B. Powell, 1856-19--
Frances B. is the son of Elias and Rebecca Powell. He appears on the 1860 and 1870 census living with his parents. He married Orpha J. and by 1905, they were divorced. He is found in the 1910 Lacomb census living alone next door to his ex-wife and children. His mother, Rebecca A., is living on the other side with his brother, Silas.
679. Mary E. Wilson, 1847-1939
680. George W. Wilson, 1847-1920*
681. William Beard, 1873-1941
682. Robert A. Beard, 1876-1878*
683. Mary L. Beard, 1865-1878*
Mary is the daughter of Andrew F. and Rachel Beard. She appears in their home in the 1870 Linn Co. census.
684. A. F. Beard, 1840-1918*
Andrew F. and Rachel Beard appear in the 1870 Linn Co. census with children: Green, Rebecca J., John H., Sarah S., Mary E., Mattie E. and Charles W. In 1880 the children are: John A., Sarah, Martha, Charles, Elva, William and Rose.
686. Rhonda K. Pleger, 1946-1979
687. Amon A. Waddle, 1854-1911*
Amon and Sarah are found in the 1880 Franklin Butte census and 1905 Lebanon Rt. #3 census with children: Bertha M. and Anna P. Amon and Sarah are found on the 1910 Lacomb census with their daughter, Pearl.
689. John K. Reiley, Sr., 1827-1908
John K., Sr. and Elizabeth Reiley appear on the 1870 Franklin Butte census with children: Amon W., George W., Emma J., Amanda, William M., Melinda C., and Mary E. They appear again on the Santiam 1905 census with a Clyde Reiley.
© 1998 - 2007 Jan Phillips
© 1998 - 2007 Jan Phillips
Unless otherwise noted all pages on this website are copyrighted as follows.
© Lebanon Genealogical Society
© Jan Phillips
© Pat Dunn
This site is hosted by
USGenNet, a nonprofit web-hosting service solely